Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm Stuck On You

If you have a mason jar and some glue sticks, you can make a cute gift for your child's teacher. I failed to make a first day of school gift this year for the teachers so the boys and I created a first week of school gift instead. Why not? Either way, it's a gift to warm their souls. We put glue sticks in the mason jar and then printed jar labels. The boys signed their name and we added "I'm stuck on you" to the outside label. We hot glued the labels to the jar and we had sweet little gifts for the teachers and it includes something useful for the classroom. Here is site with free printable mason jar labels: http://limeshot.com/2012/free-printable-mason-jar-labels

1 comment:

  1. I am so behind on reading your posts. This is a super cute and useful gift.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!