Thursday, February 7, 2013

101st day of second grade


Gabriel's second grade class celebrated the 101st day of school. It was exactly what Gabriel enjoys too - dogs! He came home with a white shirt covered in black dots and paper puppy ears. He also had a paper bone collar with his name on it. I have to say that when he walked out of the school doors, it was pretty darn cute. He had a HUGE smile on his face. Gabriel also took 101 day smarties treats for his class.
It is wonderful to see my second grader smiling at school. It has been a long time, if ever, since I've seen him truly happy at school. He has a caring teacher and a great group of kids in his class. He hopes for another special dog day at school soon. I might have to hide his shirt after I wash it because it wants to wear it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!