Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Our Valentines Boxes



The boys teachers asked for Valentines boxes this year. I haven't made one with the boys in a couple years so I wanted to make some fun ones this year. When Gabriel was in PreK, I made a Valentine's box with a dog on it and he wanted that again this year. I went on an internet hunt and found the template. On the same site, was a bear template. It was perfect for Alex's class of bears this year.
I felt like the Little Red Hen baking bread. The boys thought the boxes were great ideas but didn't want to help. Lane was interested until she realized the bozes weren't for her. I transformed red dollar store paper boxes into delightful dog and bear Valentines boxes complete with their names.




The dog template can be found here: http://www.dltk-holidays.com/valentines/mdogbox.htm
The bear template is available here: http://www.dltk-holidays.com/valentines/mbearbox.htm

3 comments:

  1. Awww how cute! I miss making stuff like that for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I hope we didn't have to make on e for class!!??!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!