Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I Want a Crown Too!

Alex came home with his adorable 100 day crown the other day. Lane decided she wanted a crown too. We can't have a princess in our home without a crown now can we? Gabriel is home in the mornings and thought a king needed one too.
I haven't made crowns in a while. Actually, I don't know if I ever made a paper crown with my preschool classes or nanny kids. Templates weren't easy to find before the internet became a gold mine of resources.
I found a crown template here: http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/crown_template_2.htm


I printed crowns on card stock. We cut them out and the kids added gliter. I had ssntence strips from the dollar store that I haven't used yet. I cut the sentence strip in half, stapled it to fit around their head in a ring and stapled the crown part to the ring. Easy peasy crowns! They have worn them most of the day! Ahhh - a love a successful craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!