Sunday, September 1, 2013

Laney the girlie-girl

Lane's is normally very curly with almost perfect ringlets on some days. I love the way her blonde hair is light and bouncy. She, however, wants long, straight Rapunzel hair.  She asked me to straighten her hair for the first time today and I obliged. 



My little wiggle worm sat perfectly still while I ran the hot straightener over her hair   She loved it.  I think it makes her look older and that wasn't easy for me. I'm at ease with her being young and carefree for a long time. 
On occasion she also asks to have her nails painted. She had Princess nail polish that stays on for a matter of hours. I can't decide if that's a good thing or not. I don't want my four year old walking around with make up on but I also don't want to paint little nails often.  They are pretty cute little ties though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!