Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ack - it moved!

Upon entering the living room, something dark green caught my eye on the floor. I thought it was a toy of some sort and knew I would need to put it away at some point in the day. I entertained Lane for a while with a fishing game.
Unexpectedly, the green thing moved! I let out a little shriek, mostly because it surprised me. Okay, I was scared for a moment. I realized it was a green tree frog! Until last week I didn't know they lived in Orlando.

It was so cute. I thought about keeping him as a pet but quickly realized I didn't need another living thing to take care of right now. I watched him climb our window and cling to it. What a neat creature!
It will be fun to look for these cute little frogs. Andrew and I think he found his way in our home when we brought the plants in from the deck and porch. Sorry for relocating you little guy - I put him in the little plant area in front of our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!