Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Thursday in our world..

Lane and I walked to the school to get the boys. I've been driving despite how close the school is to our home because it's easier to get the boys home without battling on the walk. I enjoy our short walks though and love the scenery I pass
Lane insisted on Cheetos for a snack on the way there. She fell asleep with her hand in the bag. I had to share the adorable photo I took of her
Alexander arrived first and insisted I tale his photo. I like the way it turned out.
Gabriel had a rough day because it was someones birthday. Apparently he threw a fit and tore the birthday child's sticker. He has had a rough time with birthdays for a while. His behavior was unacceptable but he also had to sit in the room while the other students ate their donuts. The teacher states that she doesn't know when kids will bring in a treat. That might be true but that is completely unfair to a first grader. I can't imagine hiding behind that claim as a teacher.

2 comments:

  1. Love Lane's pic! I am with you on the birthday treats...there had to be something she could have given him instead of just sitting there, bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, Jessica, she is so cute. You all are back in FL? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!