Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter Break has come to an end

All of the male Mais are out of the house this morning. Andrew is back to work after the holiday and the boys returned to school after a long winter break. The morning went fairly well getting ready, considering it had been over two weeks.
Gabriel had obvious anxiety. He wouldn't wear his coat even though it was 49 degrees. At least I was able to send it with him without a battle. It probably helped that he had a green coat.
Alex was in a good mood. I think he likes school this year. He got ready without any complaints.


I found this cute printout for the teachers. I laminated it and sent to the boys teachers. I hope they get a chuckle out of it.
Hopefully they have good days. I never know what the day will bring, especially after a long break. I'm crossing my fingers!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like all and all back to a fairly good start. I think Noah NEEDS to go back to our regular schedule...he has been pretty on edge lately (overly tired, but won't admit it). Hope the boys have/had a good day at school.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!