Friday, January 6, 2012

Smurftastic

Alex's teacher asked me to purchase some items for his classroom. I wasn't positive what she wanted so we went to her room after school. It's awesome to get time with her without the class there.
The kids kept themselves entertained with snacks and coloring. When the paper got boring, they turned their
markers on me. They decided to turn me into a smurf
Tonight I'm still covered in marker especially blue and it itches. Yet, I will recommend this: if you want to talk to a teacher for two hours with only small interruptions, let your kids turn you into a smurf.
I hope the markers are truly washable in the morning, because it looks like a bad tattoo.

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious...I am curious the teacher's reaction to you allowing them to do this to you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She laughed and said that only good parents let children turn them into a smurf...I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!