Thursday, July 19, 2012

Headed to Harmony

I thought I would feel worse about moving than I do tonight. I'm not excited like I've been for prior moves. I think the amount of work that needs to be accomplished is shielding me from feeling much more than anxiety. I hate seeing all of our belongings on one truck. It's a very uncomfortable sight for me
Lane jumps up and down whenever I pack a box. She is honestly excited
about the move. We had to explain to Alex why we are moving because he wasn't handling it well. Once he knew what was going on, he told Andrew, " well, then we need to move for Gabriel." Gabriel, however, has not been happy at all. He has been complaining and can't let go of the fact that we are leaving the townhouse
Today Gabriel cried and told me that this is the perfect house. As much as I want to tell him that we moving for him and hopefully a better school system for him, it doesn't seem appropriate. I just don't know if I should tell him
We have had boxes stacked in the living room for a couple weeks and the kids rooms have been empty just as long. It's funny how exciting it is to sit on the coolers. I am adding the photo please note that Alex was a statue in the photo.
They also played with things they haven't touched in months. Lane pulled out all of her dress up stuff along with her creativity. The kids also played with the wooden train track. I was shocked. We will have more space in our new house so it's possible we will be able to set our more fun toys for them.
8 hours and we will have the moving truck. Whew - I can not believe it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!