Sunday, July 8, 2012

Passport to Imagination: USA

Michaels is having Passport to Imagination this summer. On Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, Michaels offers a free craft based on a country they have chosen. Most of the crafts are based around an animal. I like going to these crafts. They are FREE. I don't come up with an idea. I don't buy the necessary items. I don't set it up. I don't clean it up. It gets us out of the house for some creative fun. Did I mention it's free?!
I don't understand why more people don't take advantage of these activities. We went with a friend to Michaels today. Appropriately for the Fourth, we "traveled" to the USA.
The kids made American flags with foam, pipe cleaners, and glitter. And lots of glue. This is why I like theses events - I don't care how much glue they use for a successful art craft when we are there. Gabriel only wanted red pipe cleaners while Alex patterned his red and white pipe cleaners. All three turned out really cute
We didn't stay for the animal door hanger because we arrived to early. The kids couldn't stay any longer due to possible meltdowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!