Sunday, July 8, 2012

Watermelon!

We hosted a watermelon playdate this last Friday. I had it at a local park but we onlyl lasted for an hour because it was so darn HOT and humid. Watermelon was a perfect theme because it reminds me of summer whenever I see it
The park has a younger and older kids section and Gabriel is not okay with playing in the side for younger children. Since he is the oldest by several years, I have to take my kids to the other side of the park first to make the playdate successful for me.
We ate watermelon and a friend brought adorable cupcakes that looked like watermelon. We also made an easy watermelon craft that consisted of painting a paper plate and gluing on a paper green rind. The different ways the three children create their craft even though it's the same idea and materials always interests me. They definitely add their personal touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!