Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Medication schedule

When I picked up Alex's prescription I realized we haven't gotten medication for the kids since we move here. Waiting extra time for insurance information to be entered seemed well worth knowing we haven't needed prescription medication for the kids in over a year.
They've been ill. In fact Gabriel had a chest X-ray this past winter but they had viruses and an antibiotic wouldn't help that problem.
A long time ago I saw a great idea. Mark the bottle with days and times a child needs to take medication. Then I will know if he's had all of his medicine. Genius!
When I got home I wrote the days on the bottle, gave Alex a dose of medicine and marked off our first day. I can barely remember my own medicine; I don't want to forget an important dose for my child.
Try this - it might help you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!