Thursday, December 6, 2012

Classroom Door Decoration

At the beginning of the school year and throughout the year, I tell the teachers that if they need anything, to please let me know and I will get it. I want to support the people who have my greatest treasures. Whatever I can do to make their job easier, I do. I've gotten staples, tape, and ink immediately for the teachers this year. Most of the time, I wish the teachers would ask for more than they do.
Last year Alex's teacher was great at letting me know when she needed anything. I got paper and stickers many times. I also made file folder games througout the year. Whew - those are time consuming. BUT I am positive the file folder games got the reading code to click in Gabriel's brain so it was well worth the time spent on it.
When the teacher mentioned that she doesn't have a door decoration, I jumped on it. I asked my Facebook friends for ideas and scoured Pinterest. I couldn't visualize how to create such a large craft. Thankfully there were lots of realistic suggestions and it all came together.



I made a beach snowman since we have no idea what snow is like here. The kids names are on buckets with the saying, "we are having buckets of fun." I had a lot of fun with it and hope she allows me to make another door decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!