Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mother son dance 2012

Our PTO has a free mother son dance each year. I wasn't planning on taking the boys until a new friend reminded me about the dance. I didn't know how the boys would handle a busy event on a Friday evening after a day at school. Despite my hesitation, I was convinced that we would enjoy it. Poor Lane was crushed when we left without her.


I'm glad I was able to take the boys. The boy energy was amazing. Most of the younger boys played tag and ran around the room while snacking. Eventually they joined in the dancing.
The PTO had a picture opportunity set up. For $3 we were able to get a photo taken with the three of us. I look forward to seeing the photo soon.
Gabriel was overwhelmed by the activity after an hour and asked me to read a book to him. Since Alex wanted to stay until the last possible second, I obliged and read Gabriel a Spongbob book.


It will be fun to take my energetic sweethearts again next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!