Monday, March 25, 2013

Giggling hand dryer

I don't have much to say about the photos I want to share. However it's often the silly, quirky things that remind me how precious childhood is - how important each and every day is with my children.
The typical drama and crying easily has begun for Lane. I haven't figured out what triggers these moments but I am trying so life can be easier for both of us.
I accidentally got soap and water on her arm. She was immediately upset by this terrible misdeed. I guided her to hand dryer and it didn't take long for me to hear Gabriel and Lane in a fit of giggles.
It was such a pure childhood innocence. Hot air blowing on their hair and skin made them genuinely happy. It truly is those little moments in life that will take our breath away



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!