Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dr office slide

I understand the need to wait for a doctor's appointment. I'm actually very patient when I have to wait with the kids and unusually plan ahead with activities to keep them entertained. After an hour of waiting in the waiting area, it even begins to annoy me.  
After an hour of waiting for my doctor, Lane put the kids chairs together and danced on them. She also jumped and asked everyone in the waiting room to clap for her while she bowed.  I allowed it because it kept her entertained.  Her dance efforts continued for another half hour. 
Finally after an hour and a half, we went to the patient room. Lane is a creative soul and fortunately for her, still a small package.  She turned the patients exam table into a slide.  She was full of joy while she entertained both of us. 


After sliding, she turned her attention to me and asked me to take her picture.  Life is never dull   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!