Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day 2013


Andrew picked his favorite place to go for Father's Day. We spent the afternoon at the beach. We played in the water, built sand castles, and relaxed. It's always a treat to head to the coast. The sound of the crashing waves is powerful and I am always impressed by it.
Andrew recently broke the blender so it was an easy decision to get a new one for him for Father's Day. However, I've decided that I'm a horrible gift hider. Lane and Andrew both found the gifts I bought for them. Lane now has a Rapunzel doll and Andrew didn't have a surprise for Father's Day.
I didn't want his day to be disappointing so I bought tickets for us to go to the Tampa aquarium. We will be going to Tampa soon and Andrew has wanted to go to the aquarium since we moved back to the Orlando area, almost two years ago. I think I salvaged the gift dilemma and I need to work on being a better gift hider in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!