Saturday, June 8, 2013

Enjoy teacher cup

Summer vacation is upon us and before school finished, I had to figure out end of the year gifts.  I had grand ideas but ended up scaling down.  The kid and teacher gifts still worked out, just on a smaller level. 

I bought Starbucks single use lemonade and refreshers. I even had a coupon! I added four to a each teachers BPA free plastic cup with some tissue paper.  I printed a free "enjoy" straw flag and later wrapped it in a plastic bag. 
I made two little packages for the kids.  One had a ball and said, "have a ball his summer."   The other package had two suckers and said, " hope you have a sweet summer."   The free printable are online which makes this project a lot easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!