Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Doctor doctor give me the news..

I need to get on the ball and make appointments. The worst part about moving has got to be finding new health care professionals. Finding doctors I trust who can handle me dragging my little tribe with me is a daunting task. When I call for an appointment, do I lead with "can you handle me walking in with a 2, 5, and autistic 7 year old?"
We are all due for dental appointments. The boys handle the dentist surprisingly well but I dread finding a child friendly dentist who isn't going to charge an enormous fee.
Gabriel needs to get occupational therapy. Lane and Alex need eye appointments. I need two doctor appointments and a vision appointment Gabriel will be due for the cardiologist soon Throw it all together and I'm quickly overwhelmed.
Tomorrow I need to sit down with our insurance information and make appointments. I have a feeling the next few months will be busy meeting doctors and therapists
I'm adding photos of the boys from the dentist this last June. They did a great job listening and getting their teeth examined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!