Thursday, December 1, 2011

Free printables

I found a site I love today. It's someones blog and has lots of free educational printables. The blogger does a fantastic job with visual and hands-on activities for kindergardeners and first graders.



Today I printed a cute Mary and lambs "sh" activity. The kids can match the beginning and ending words as well as learn "sh" words. I printed one for at home and one for the first grade teacher. I don't know if she can use it but it was too cute to pass up. I also used my laminator in two projects today - very fun!



I also printed and laminated a reindeer noun/verb game. It looks like a fun game for school too.
I printed a cute snowman poem to hang in the playroom. I also found a dear Santa letter. I think it will be good for the kids to practice writing. I'm trying to find fun ways to incorporate educational and developmental activities for the kids. Hopefully I hit the mark with these printables. Do you have any free printable sites to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!