Saturday, December 17, 2011

Holiday crafts part 4: 2011

The kids helped me make gifts for their teachers and other school staff. We had a lot of fun putting the snowman candy bars together.

The boys picked out the buttons and patterns for their snowmen. Unfortunately, they both decided it was necessary to touch the hot glue gun. Gabriel hardly winced but Alex complained for about an hour. I'm not exaggerating.
We also made avocado cucumber soap together. I think it turned out cute. I hope they appreciate the effort that went into it

I had fun with packaging this year. I bought everything on clearance last year and I think it makes a difference. The gift cards looked more presentable in little packages.

I made cookies for the teacher cookie exchange this year. It's a real treat to have homemade cookies at our house. I had to eat the broken ones - who could resist chewy brownie cookies? Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, I really need to get posting!! What is the top pic snowmen, is that the soap? It all looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged from my phone and it didn't post the photos in the correct spot. The top snowmen are the soap we made... they were super easy and fun

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!