Saturday, December 3, 2011

Santa's elves


Andrew has always wanted to watch Christmas movies with his children while decorating the tree. Our kids are finally at the age where they can sit and watch a video so this was the year to make Andrew very happy. Andrew strung the lights and Rudolph started to play. It was a laid back, sweet afternoon with our three beautiful children. A few of the decorations are up and things look ready for the holidays.
Gabriel pointed to the tv and called Santa's elves - "Santa's slaves." Clearly he's missed a point when he learned that bit of history in school. When I was in first grade, I wrote a paper that said that if I was president... I would free the slaves. It must be a part of history that doesn't make sense until we get older in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!