Monday, December 26, 2011

Lane sleeps

Lane and I went on a hunt for green and red packs of paper for Alex's class. We went to a learning store and hit the jackpot. We found deals at a consignment store the same day. These deals included .68 shorts! I grabbed a bunch for this coming summer.
While we were eating lunch, Lane curled up on the bench and fell asleep. I'm positive that was a first int parenting adventures. I had another stop to make before heading home.
I carried all heavy, sleeping 30 pounds of toddler into Babies R Us and realized she was completely asleep. I was able to lay her down in the cart while shopping! I snapped this photo and had to share - she still sleeps with her arms above her head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!