Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dress code

The boys wear uniforms to school now. I mostly love it. They wear a collared shirt that's either navy blue, white, yellow, maroon, or green. Their pants are khaki, dark blue denim or blue. They have to wear a belt and closed-toe shoes as well.
Days I hate uniforms are when Gabriel has a tough time wearing the required color and when I look at their wonderful clothing and realize how little of it they wear now.
Kindergardeners aren't required to wear a belt. I think I'm supposed to cut the belt loops off but I haven't done that. Alex came home with a white plastic "belt" one day. It was so funny and unexpected



He actually prefers this type. Belt over regular belts, this making it difficult to get him to wear one. They look uncomfortable but they must not bother him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!