Thursday, July 4, 2013

Friends and flowers

We live in the greater Orlando area. I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I love when people come here on vacation and let us know.  Even better I when someone gives us a piece of their vacation and get together with us. There is no greater gift than the gift of time. I am grateful when someone values my friendship enough to spend time with me. Vacation time is even more valuable and precious to me. 
When a friend from junior high contacted me, we were thrilled to spend time with them. When she went back to Wisconsin with her family, she had flowers sent to us. I couldn't believe it!  We had a blast spending time with them AND we got flowers.  I can't tell you how spoiled I felt when flowers arrived at my door unexpectedly. 

Lane was positive the flowers were for her.  When I took this photo, I had to agree. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!