Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Our Laney bug turned FOUR

I realize I say this all the time but... I can not believe our little princess turned four years old. I'm in awe over our little social bug.  She loves to dance, work on letters and numbers, and play with dolls. She also writes, paints, and rides a scooter when she gets a chance. 

Lane loves clothes. She loves clothing and shoes more than I thought any child was capable. Thankfully used and hand-me-downs are still exciting to her.  If the item is purple or has anything to do with princesses, she is even happier. 
Given Lane's interest in friends, Princesses, and dance, it's no surprise that she asked for a dance party with a princess. A few of Lane's girl friends and her brothers celebrated with her at the dance studio.  The owner and the teacher threw one cute party! 


The kids played with a parachute and with balloons.  They danced. They ran through an obstacle course.  


They also played a princess blindfold game. 


Lane LOVED her cake his year.  She wasn't with me when I ordered it so it was a fun surprise. 



A few months ago, our sweet friend Whitney taught our children her family tradition. They eat their birthday treats without utensils.  Alex was more than thrilled to show their dance teacher this awesome idea.  Being the amazing teacher that she is, she not only partook in Alex's no utensil eating, but she challenged him to a no utensil eating contest.  



We say good bye to our three year old Lane and hello to an even more passionate, artistic, and creative four year old Lane.  I look forward to what this coming year will bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!