Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fishing Firsts

In an effort to give me some quiet time to rest, Andrew took the kids (and the dogs) out of the house. He took all of them fishing for the first time. It seems to have helped because I'm feeling a little better tonight.
From what I've heard, Gabriel stayed interested the longest of the three children. It probably helped that he caught the only fish of the day. Lane and Alex got bored quickly.
Our dog, Eddie, was so excited that he barked for the first thirty minutes. I'm sure that made anyone else there happy.
I'm sure we'll have many more of these adventures in the future. I look forward to joining the family on their second fishing event.
I love that Gabriel has no fear of animals and will hold absolutely anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!