Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Day




Today is Teacher Appreciation Day. There is one teacher, two paras, and one student teacher in Alexander's room. Gabriel has one special ed teacher, three paras, and one general ed teacher. I wish I had a budget to buy extravagant gifts. Since that isn't an option, I got creative. The kids and I made gifts and I think they turned out great. Hopefully they appreciate our creativity too.


The top photo shows the homemade vanilla and almond hand scrubs we made for each teacher.


The bottom photo shows the posters we made which state, "our teachers have hearts of GOLD." We sincerely think they do - we have been blessed with some fantastic teachers for our boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!