Friday, May 6, 2011

Lane's fashion sense





The Princess thinks she should pick out her own clothing already. I realize there is a lot of developmental value to this and I should encourage her. However, I am not thrilled with her choices, as I'm sure any parent with an independent toddler will agree.





Today she picked out a Fourth of July short sleeved dress with a red long sleeve shirt. She added light blue with black dot socks. To finish the outfit, she added black winter boots that are three sizes too big. The four and five year old girls in the preschool class told me that it matches because the dress and boots both have hearts on them. See, what do I know?



Here is our Princess in the PreK room.

I'm sure many more interesting outfits will come our way in the future and I look forward to sharing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!