Saturday, May 14, 2011

iPhone monsters

I always had a cheap phone and wanted to avoid another monthly bill. After two inexpensive phones were broken by my children, actually Lane, I splurged on an iPhone.
I didn't think I would care about it because I'm generally not passionate about technology. I also felt guilty about spending money on a toy. However, I love my phone. I love the apps and the things I can do with my little rectangular black piece of technology. I'm amazed by what it can do.
The kids love it too. Lane has learned about farm animals and their sounds. Gabriel takes photos with the camera. Alex plays matching games. I've created iPhone monsters. And better yet, they've created monsters on monster game. I found about thirty saved monsters on my camera app this morning. I can't believe what children can figure out on their own especially when they can't read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!