Saturday, May 21, 2011

The mask

Alexander will turn 5 in August. I thought Lane turning two in a month was tough to comprehend but it does not seem possible that my baby boy will be 5 already. Where has the time gone? He's etched at age 2.5 in my head
I recently pulled clothing out of his closet that was too small for him. It was during this process of hanging up 5t clothing that I realized how quickly the past five years have gone.
Alex has a great sense of humor. He enjoys art and dancing. He's creative and charming. He also has a very stubborn side and enjoys arguing. When he is agreeable, he is a complete joy.
Today he made a mask out of a long white sticker. He told me that it protected him from Mario. Just another creative moment with my baby boy Alex. Please don't grow up too fast - my heavy heart can't handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!