Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm 38!!!

I have never had a problem with aging. In fact, I love my birthday. I mean I LOVE IT!
This years celebration started off rocky. Gabriel had a fit because it wasn't his birthday. He's has issues with other people's birthdays for over a year now. Then Lane pooped in the bath tub. Oh the joys of being a mother don't stop just because a birthday is on the horizon
I went out to lunch with a friend and fully enjoyed my over the top carb count. I was later surprised with a dessert from another friend. Yum!
Not to be outdone by his siblings, Alex had selective hearing and threw a colossal fit after school.
We went to Gabriel's final horseback riding session for the season and enjoyed the time as a family. Later Gabriel blew out the candles in the cake since it's his birthday
When the day was over, I decided it's good to be 38.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!