Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial day

Memorial Day brought fantastic weather. Andrew took the kids swimming for a few hours. It was a gorgeous no day and the kids loved playing in the sand and water
Later in the day we went to Jason and Chuck's home to grill out. The 8 children played well in their back yard. At one point I marveled at what our two families have created in so years. It's incredible to me.
It was a wonderful three day weekend.
Two funny statements from the boys.
Alex said " I want to eat crap.". I laughed and looked at Andrew for an explanation. Apparently Alex asked to go to McDonalds for lunch and Andrew told him that we don't need to eat that crap.
Gabriel showed me an ID in his hands and asked me for the van keys. I asked him why he needed the keys. He told me that he was going to Wisconsin to find a wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!