Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gamers

Andrew and I have enjoyed playing games since we were dating. We played countless hours of board games in college. When he was a manager at Mr. Movies, we played video games at night together. Once we could afford a computer we moved on to more elaborate games.
We haven't been surprised that our children enjoy games as well. I have been surprised at how quickly my little gamers have figured out how to play things. Even Lane, 22 months, has figured out a few Gameboy and iPhone games already.
We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch today. The kids played games with Andrew while waiting for out food arrive. I'm still surprised when I see all three of my precious children playing at the same together, quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!