Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bunny cards

I am unsure where I saw this idea to make a bunny card. I'm positive I didn't think of it myself - I'm just not that creative! I bought the goggle eyes and pom poms at the dollar store and picked up the whiskers at Joanns. I planned on creating fun cards with this kids this week and mailing them to people who love the kids. Unfortunately, Gabriel hit a teacher at school and needed to write an apology letter to her. For some reason, he's having a tough time at school again. I'm not sure if something changed or if it's his own issues. Either way, he can not hit a teacher. When we worked on homework, Lane and Gabriel made bunny cards. One became a card for the teacher. I really like the colors the kids picked. We definitely defy the norm. The card evoked smiles from the "victim" as well and Gabriel felt a lot better after he gave her the card. He doesn't enjoy giving people things so it was nice to see him happy when he gave her what he created. Maybe next year we can make bunny cards that don't have another purpose other than to pass on joy to the receiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!