Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cutting fun

Kids love to cut things and my kids are no exception. All three of my kids enjoy cutting things but Lane and Alex have a passion for it
I hadn't thought of allowing Lane to use scissors but found out that school had already introduced her to them. Surprisingly, her little hands do a good job cutting things! Alex allowed her to cut a huge hole in his uniform shirt one day. Thankfully little else has been created except art work with paper.
I created a cutting box for the kids. It has different sized papers and tons of scissors in it. Even though they had access to scissors and paper, they didn't take it out and use it often. They do now!

1 comment:

  1. You are so good at getting things done...at the end of the day I just want to sit! I have so many projects left unfinished! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!