Saturday, April 7, 2012

Viking Alex

Alex is, among other things, a very funny and creative child. His vocabulary and stories has us in stitches on a daily basis. We got ready for our friend's 2nd birthday party this morning. Alex grabbed two plastic swords and a Viking hat and declared himself "Viking Alex". If we called him Alex, it wasn't good enough for him. "I'm Viking Alex" he would reply. Once we were ready to drive to the party, I closed my door and saw something sticking out of the door handle by my window. This is what he had done:
He thought the best place for sword safe keeping was the door handles! Poor Alex was less than happy when I explained that the highway might not be kind to his swords but we were able to find a better location for the toys in the van.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!