Sunday, April 22, 2012

Roller Coasters and Golden Tickets

I have blogged about the disability card we get to use at Disney. I am starting to feel like it's the Golden Ticket. I wanted to skip down the hall ahead of the 45 minute wait when we used it last weekend. I really wanted to start singing... we've got the golden ticket and wave it around in the air. There aren't many other times when disability are a true advantage but when it comes to Disney, we've got the GOLDEN TICKET! I am giddy when I get to use it! We recently realized that Gabriel is tall enough for all of the rides. When we were at Epcot, Andrew took Gabriel on the Everest ride. Gabriel LOVED it.
Last weekend, I took Gabriel on Space Mountain while Andrew took Lane and Alex on another ride. Gabriel had no interest in the ride they were going on so I decided it was a good time to conquer Space Mountain! Gabriel made me hold his hands through the entire ride.
Shortly after, we realized that Alex is now tall enough for Space Mountain. He wanted to check it out. Within a couple months, both boys went on their first roller coasters.
I honestly think this is one of the best Space Mountain photos ever. Alex's reaction is perfect! Gabriel and Alex think Gabriel can protect Alex so he can go on Everest too. They are very sweet to each other. I think it will be a couple years before Alex meeets the height requirement for Everest though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!