Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yellow Dog Eats

Yellow Dog Eats and so do I! My friend Kim introduced me to this cafe and I LOVE it. We have gone a few times and I could continue going back once a week. I'm surprise I haven't gotten sick of it but their food is THAT good. It also helps that I have the wonderful company of Kim. When we moved, I realized that I didn't take enough time to spend with friends. I did a lot with friends but I could have done better so I vowed that I would not let life take over and when a friend was able to get together, I would take advantage of it. I always have a "to do" list but I won't regret time spent with a friend, I will regret not seizing the moment. My "to do" list will always be there and that's just fine. It took me a lot to get to this point because I was driven by my lists for years but I have been able to let that go a bit. I feel like I've known Kim much longer than I have - we share our lives, we've shed tears, and we've laughed. We laugh about the silliest things and I appreciate having a friend who I can feel comfortable with even after such a short time. The first time Lane and I met Kim at the cafe, Lane threw a fit on the floor in front of the door because the cafe didn't sell chocolate milk. It was quite a scene too. All I can say is thank goodness I think she's cute. No one there made a big deal about it and simply stepped over her. The second time Lane and I met Kim at Yellow Dog Eats, I brought chocolate milk for Lane. Lane pooped up her back and down her legs. I am positive she got poo on the cafe carpet. Oh well, I can't do much about that but hope it isn't as nasty as I think it is but man, I wish I had a hose attached to the van to hose the child off. What a valuable invention idea! The third time Lane and I met Kim at the cafe, we took chocolate milk and everything needed for a poopy blow-out. Everything went well and Lane even met a little friend to entertain while we were there. Third time is a charm! I think we have this cafe dining thing figured out finally.

1 comment:

  1. Jess--I'm just now seeing this! You just made me cry---you are such a blessing in my life! All of the fun, laughter, tears and good times we've had on our lunch dates---you're just the best friend!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!