Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Babysitter Notes Printable 2012

There are many free printable babysitter notes available. I've had a list on the refrigerator since the boys were little. I don't want to forget anything important by filling information out each time a babysitter comes to the house. We don't have many babysitters but I never know when an emergency might arise and someone unfamiliar with the children will have to step in to help, especially since our relatives live out of state. I don't laminate the babysitter information. I put it in a pouch and hang it on the refrigerator for easy access. I add post-it notes if anything important but different happens with the kids. For instance, the last evening we went out, I wrote notes on which drinks the kids would want to for bed time. It makes life much easier for someone watching our children. Also, given the kids special diets and special needs, I think it necessary to let anyone know what is going on with each of them. Not only is it necessary, it's fair. If I want a good babysitter to come back, I better make it easier with some information. I printed this http://thecarolinaclipper.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Babysitter-Notes-PDF.pdf and filled it out. Why recreate something that I can already use? A great suggestion is to add an illustration of CPR. This is a fantastic idea not only for a babysitter but for us as well. If something happens, it will be nice to have the imformation readily available. http://depts.washington.edu/learncpr/quickcpr.html There is also an infant version available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!