Thursday, August 9, 2012

Don't you just love when...

...you get everyone ready to leave the house before 8 am during summer break, in order to make it to the preschool's orientation on time, and the car doesn't start? What a stressful way to begin a day. Immediately I have to change gears and figure out a plan B. Thankfully Andrew was still home so it was easy to move everyone to the other vehicle and drop Andrew off prior to our trek to the school.
After the cost of a move and various other expenses, I was anxious about a repair bill. I was positive it was a starter problem and that can't possibly be an inexpensive fix
When we returned home, I remembered we have a towing service through our auto dealer. I called and the tow was free! Whew!
Lane and I watched the tow truck take the van away. She was very interested
in the entire process.
It didn't take long to get a call from the dealership. I had a minor recall that would be fixed for free and the main problem was a bad battery. Good news!
It's incredible how much a day can change due to one battery. I hope we don't have to deal with car repairs for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!