Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gabriel loses tooth #5

By the fifth tooth, parents don't announce a lost tooth any longer but the excitment doesn't change for the child who loses the tooth. Gabriel lost his fifth tooth at school last week and he was thrilled that it happened at school. I remember thinking it was best to lose it at school too and I'm unsure why that was important. When I picked him up, he held a small blue treasure box containing his tooth and a certificate that stated, "Hip Hip Hooray, I Lost A Tooth Today." I adore how the little things in life make Gabriel happy. This special treatment for a lost tooth shows another way the boys new school cares about their students. Gabriel insisted that I take photos of his treasure box and missing tooth. Since it was a big moment for him, I wanted to make sure I made a post about it. I hope one day he finds this post and remembers the fun first week of school he had his second grade year. It has been a week since he lost his tooth and he still doesn't want to give it to the tooth fairy.

1 comment:

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!