Friday, October 14, 2011

Homework haven







The amount of homework the boys complete each week is incredible. Despite an organized art area in their little play room, I was constantly hunting down the "right" scissors and the "correct" pencil each day. I did some reorganizing and filled a pencil case with scissors, glue, erasers, and many sharpened pencils.
I thought we were set but I still had various papers sitting around that the boys needed to work on throughout the week. I saw a cute plastic bin idea on Pinterest (yes, Pinterest again). I looked at target today but didn't find what I wanted.
I found this little wire basket in a clearance aisle and decided it would work. I added a folder with their homework, sight work cards, and the pencil box. Now everyone knows where their work is located which will save us time in the long run. A valuable thing during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!