Saturday, October 1, 2011

Laney's stylish necklace




Lane has reflux. In fact it effected her so much that she turned blue several times. I had to call an ambulance when she was younger because she wasn't breathing and I thought she had a seizure
When she was a baby, I was given medication to put in her bottle but since she had feeding issues, she would only breastfeed. Medication wasn't a realistic solution for her so I sought something else.
A good friend told me about teething necklaces used to reduce pain for babies when they teeth. I looked into it and decided to get a necklace with hazelwood for reflux. The necklaces are cute and it can't hurt her so why not?
The necklaces last 4-6 months and Lane has her third one. Her newest one has pearl type beads with the wood. I really like it on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!