Sunday, October 9, 2011

Another man's trash...




I love garage sales. My kids and husband love them too. It's fun to find treasures.
A week ago we spent the morning walking around our neighborhood. Since we donated many of our belongings prior to
moving, garage sales have been an affordable way to get "new things". We found the dresser in the photo for $35!
We also found namebrand clothing, toys, an antique photo, and more. Lane has a new-to-her wooden oven. It has made pretend cooking fun for the kids again. It was only $5!
I'm stashing toys for the kids for the holidays too. They don't care in the least if they receive previously loved toys. If they lose interest in something, it's much easier to pass an unloved toy on because I spent little on it.
There are some things I'm on the hunt for to transform for our home. Cross your fingers for me that I find them. I have big plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!