Friday, October 28, 2011

Another project

Lane and I went to a thrift store and picked up a glass plate and glass.



Lane helped me get everything ready. She thought it was fun to shake the can to hear the ball



We sprayed frost glass on the plate and glass. We did two coats.



That was a neat effect I had never seen before.
Then we spray painted it to match the kitchen. Once it was dry, we glued it together. This morning it was done and this is what we made:



Something to hold all of our sink items in one spot! I need a pretty soap holder now!
We are having fun with our little projects lately

1 comment:

  1. I love you projects!!! Check out betterafter.blogspot.com for more inspiration! You can spray paint your plastic soap dispenser for a cheap easy fix! Keep up your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!