Thursday, October 20, 2011

Healthy cookie dough dip




I have been hiding fruit and veggies in food for years. Alex is not a great eater still so I like knowing there's added nutrition in his food. Lane and Gabriel, on the other hand, are healthy eaters
When I saw a healthy cookie dough dip recipe on pinterest, I had to try it. It's gluten free and the main ingredient is chick peas. A friend tried it and said - think hummus.
Andrew and I liked it. I especially liked dipping fruit in it The kids gave it mixed reviews though. Alex pulled out the chocolate chips and only chocolate - I'm sure it won't surprise you to learn that he's also that kid who also picks marshmallows out of cereal. Gabriel devoured it and Lane picked at it while munching on an apple. Well, at least some extra vitamins and minerals made it their way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!