Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mario




This is one of the first things I put up in our new home. When we moved, Gabriel was promised a Mario bedroom. I followed through on my promise and purchased these decals for the boys.
They picked out red comforters and Mario/Luigi pillow cases. I added red frames for their photos and a framed poster of the Mario characters. I ordered denim colored curtains his week so we should be done decorating
For a Mom who doesn't care for character decorating, this was tough for me. I think I was able to make all of us happy though. It's just enough character and color to make them happy and not so much that I'm annoyed when I look at it
When they move out of the Mario stage it will require little to change to the next thing. I like that too. These decals came from amazon in case anyone has a Mario obsessed child too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!