Thursday, October 6, 2011

More organizational madness




Yep you guessed it, another pinterest idea has come to life. I could organize all day. It's something I love to do and when I see a new idea, I have a tough time waiting to use it. That probably has more to do with delaying gratification, another issue of mine but I digress..
I found these candy type jars at Walmart and picked two of them up. I was hoping to find them at a thrift store but I have yet to find my thrift stores here. One jar has crayons and the other markers. I'm a little nervous about the glass factor but I really like hearing the top come off when the kids are creating pieces of art.
The pails are from the dollar section of Target. They contain stickers, glue, and colored pencils. I love that my kids have access to their art supplies at all times.
The only disadvantage was when Andrew and I didn't catch Lane cooling a masterpiece on the wall Oh well - one less art work to decide if it makes it to the scrapbook Always look at the positives, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, we are glad you stopped by!